Thursday, March 19, 2009

My travel companions and friends

I have been reminded that I should acknowledge that not all the photos used in this blog were taken by me. Of course, if I'm in a photo, I can't be behind the camera.

Wade and Leah are responsible for many of the photos, especially the ones where I'm in front of the lens instead of behind it.

Leah loves flowers, people and 'small detailed shots. Wade likes the expansive landscapes beautiful people on the beach photos.



The three of us on a bus to somewhere.















Leah loves flower shots and spent a lot of time down in front of a blossom, looking for the perfect bud.









And she found the rolled up hammocks and all their colors incredible. If we could have gotten several home we would have.











Lots of beautiful flowers nestled in various gardens.

No comments: